Sunday, January 26, 2020

I’ve officially started watching 2020 Anime

Well, I’ve officially started watching 2020 Anime with BOFURI: I don’t want to get hurt, so I’ll Max Out my Defense. It was a fun first episode.  I love that the game is called NWO.

I’ve also completed the High School Prodigies Isekai.  It’s good.

I’ve watched the first episode of the Nekopara Anime and it was pretty amusing.  I don’t understand why the Dub couldn’t just say Neko, Neko is in the name of the show in English still anyway so they might as well treat it as self explanatory what Neko means.

I couldn’t finish the pilot of Infinite Dendrogram, but it’s something I might give a second chance to later if I hear interesting things about it.

I watched episodes 12 and 13 of that Holmes show I ranted about.  They are good, but that issue still lingers in my mind.

The first episode of A Certain Scientific Railgun T was pretty good.

I also tried the Pilot of that new Idol show.  Not sure I like it.

SAO Alicization War of Underworld episode 2 was very good.  I’m loving seeing Alice get to be the main Hero, and then I was on the edge of my seat during the exposition in the over-world.

Fate/Grand Order Babylonia episode 11 was also interesting.

I want to include in each of these posts links to my MAL and Twitter so you can follow along my experience in real time if you want.
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir

No comments:

Post a Comment