Saturday, January 11, 2020

Winter 2020 Anime preparations

I know a bit more about what to expect for Winter.

Of the 6 falls shows I'm still following two will be continuing into Winter.  The Sherlock Anime and the Fate/GrandOrder Anime.

A Certain Scientific Railgun T's simuldub has been confirmed, it will premier on January 24th, it might not be till the 25th that I can watch it.

Magia Record still seems unlikely to get a Simuldub, but I've not entirely given up hope.

But now for some shows I didn't really know about when I announced the Anime 2020 project.

BOFURI and Infinite Dendrogram are both VRMMO shows.  As someone who believes strongly in distinguishing VRMMO shows form Isekai shows I've been annoyed how few VRMMO shows we actually get, even Log Horizon doesn't really qualify.

Isekai Quartet2 I'll probably check out.

Most of what I was watching for Fall 2019 is stuff I didn't know was getting dubbed in advance because they wound up not being FUNimation Simuldubs, it seems like Curnchyroll does their own now.  But I can't as easily find a page on their website that lists them.  However I can't currently say there is anything else I'm particularly hoping to get a Dub.

It's always possible something will catch my attention later.  But for now I think I have a decent line up.

It was also announced that SAO Alicization War of Underworld will start airing on Toonami/Adult Swim before the month is over.  With SAO I often don't like watching week to week and may just wait to binge it.

And last but not least Healin' Good PreCure will be on the agenda in February.  I will at least watch enough of it so I know what I need to follow the annual Crossover movies.  I'm hoping this show will interest me enough to keep me watching all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment