Sunday, November 22, 2020

Anime 2020 autumn continues

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..

https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir

https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir 

Also here is the introductory post for this series.

https://jaredmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html


Since Talentless Nana seems like it’s not gonna get a Simuldub I decided to binge the first 7 episodes.  It’s pretty good. 


I was not able to finish the 4th episode of Our Last Crusade or The Rise of A New World, this was one of those shows that was only entertaining to me as it set up its premise.


HigurashiGou episode 8 was not what I expected at all.


That MillionLives Isekai had an entertaining second episode.


Episode 3 of Yashahime was fun.  For some reason it has a lot of music that keeps reminding me of Zelda music.


The latest episode of Alicization was jam packed with stuff.  I feel this show is better binged, when I watch it one episode at a time I never feel like I got a complete episode.  I’m also annoyed at two straight episodes with not Suguha after the season premier gave her a big entrance.


The Day I Became a God episode 3 was quite fun, I can begin to see it’s connection to Angel Beats, I’ve still never watched Charlotte.


Warlords of Sigrdrifa episode 3 was pretty good.  In this episode what the Valkyries actually were in Norse Mythology is made relevant, something not usually acknowledged in all this modern Nerd fiction that treats them as Germanic Amazons.


Episode 8 of Talentless Nana was quite tense.  This show gets compared to Death Note a lot, I’d say it’s inferior overall but inherently lacks what some people’s main problem with Death Note was.


I have a feeling I won’t have much to say about By The Grace of The Gods so I’ll post this before it goes up.  There’s a chance I’ll be dropping it soon anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment