Sunday, April 11, 2021

Anime Torah Year's first full week

I decided to check out Aldnoah Zero, a summer 2014 show. I've seen 7 episodes as of typing this paragraph.  It’s a pretty interesting little overlooked Real Robots Mecha show.

Episode 5 of SlimeIncarnation season 2 was okay.

Episode 10 of Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear was about Capitalism.

I’ve also watched the first 4 episodes of DOTA Dragon’s Blood on Netflix.  The show isn’t an Anime and doesn’t in my opinion feel like an Anime.  But it is interesting.

With episode 8 I fear Adachi and Shimamura might be starting to get boring.  It is still good at using some goofy humor to keep me from completely losing interest.  But the fact that this is adapting an ongoing Manga is really starting to show.

There are two things I want from Yuri Genre shows.  Either the couple gets together really early on, or if you want to drag it out as long as possible do it with Melodrama that is over the top and Trashy like Citrus.

So when you watch Episode 8 of So I’m A Spider, So What make sure you don’t forget to watch the after credits scene.  Definitely has me curious for next week.

I watched episodes 14 and 15 of the HigurashiGou Dub.  Mion’s Mom said “Hellmouth'' which has me thinking there’s a Buffy fan on this staff.  Over the course of them I was able to get used to Ayu as Rika, but I still can’t forgive certain writing decisions this Dub has made.

Episode 13 of Attack On Titan season 4 was intense.

I finished the first Cour of Aldnoah Zero, it was pretty good.  It’s on HBOMax for anyone who has that.

Episode 7 of Tropical-Rouge PreCure was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment