Wednesday, April 28, 2021

April ends for Anime Torah Year

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear’s final episode was frustratingly melancholy.  The show was fun but I don’t think I’ll feel compelled to watch a season 2 if it gets one.

Adachi and Shumamura episodes 9 and 10 were okay.

So I’m A Spider, So What Episode 10 was very good.

Attack On Titan season 4 episode 15 was very revealing.

During episode 9 I decided to put Tropical-Rouge! PreCure on hold.  Nothing wrong with it but I have personally started to get bored of the formula for now.

SlimeIncarnation season 2 episode 7 was very good.  The plot is truly starting to thicken now.

I decided to watch the first 4 episodes of Record of Grancrest War on Netflix, it’s pretty interesting.

I checked out episodes 16 and 17 of the HigurashiGou Dub, they were pretty good.  I think Ayu has gotten better at her Dark Rika voice and now I wish they could back and redo the scene from episode 7.

It’s been announced that the Sailor Moon Eternal films, Dubs included, will drop on Netflix on June 3rd.  So that has me excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment