Sunday, April 4, 2021

Starting the Anime Torah Year project.

As I stated in the intro I started April 2021 with Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms which was great.  I may have to change my designation for best Anime Film of 2018, I’m definitely putting it in my top 20 or even top 10 Anime Films of the 2011-2020 Decade.

Adachi and Shimamura episode 7 was pretty decent.  Perhaps underwhelming compared to the opening episodes.

So I’m A Spider, So What episode 7 was pretty neat.  Are they implying the Teacher might also know about SpiderChan’s situation and location?

Episode 12 of the current Attack on Titan season was pretty enjoyable, it reminds me of some season 4  Battlestar Galactica.

Tropical-Rouge! PreCure episode 7 was pretty fun.

I think I’m gonna try to post these on Sundays for the foreseeable future, with the latest PreCure being usually the most recent episode I’ll have watched at the time.  So the next one will probably have more content covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment