Sunday, May 8, 2022

Anime Updates Gaiden returns

 Well since my last seasonal Anime update things have changed.

I dropped Love After World Domination during episode 2 and Shikimori during episode 3, their main joke tired quickly and were not quite what I was wanting either to be.


I finished both Land of Leadale and Genius Prince, the latter of which unexpectedly released all of the final four episodes at once.  Both were fun shows I gave high scores to on MAL.


Estab Life episode 2 blew me away with its amazing premise, and then episode 3 was neat as well.


Legend of The Galactic Heroes: New Thesis is still holding up pretty well.


I then added 3 additional shows for Thursday to my pile, Skeleton Knight, Tsukimichi and Fruit of Evolution, both have interesting starts so far, but I can’t be sure I’ll keep following.


Spy x Family and Takt op-Destiny are both holding up.  I also discovered Lupin III Part 6 is airing on Toonami so I don’t necessarily need to wait till Monday.


Trapped In A Dating Sim is also still holding strong at 4 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment