Sunday, May 22, 2022

May the Anime be With You

 Before I talk more about the shows I’m currently following, let me mention some stuff I’ve added to my Completed list.

I watched World’s End Harem, subbed since I doubt it’ll ever get a Dub, and it is indeed a very fascinating thought provoking show, one I may have more to say on in the future.


I then watched the movie Belle on Amazon Prime, it was an instant classic, I gave it a 10 out of 10. 


And the second Fate/Grand Order Camelot movie was okay.


I also watched two somewhat older shows. Aokana has quickly become one of my favorite Fantastical Sports Anime.  And then 2017’s WorldEnd which was also very good.  WorldEnd is a Fantasy Anime that not only isn’t an isekai but doesn’t feel like one either, by which I mainly mean doesn’t feel like a Gamer Anime.  Such Anime has become increasingly rare in recent years.


I also finally got to watch the Prisma Illya Movie, Licht Nameless Girl, and it was pretty good.


I finally finished the second cour of 86, it was great.


Now back to the Simuldubs I’m following.


Episodes 4 and 5 of EstabLife were both very fun episodes, this show is a real treat.


Episode 7 of season 3 of LOTGH new Thesis was fantastic, everyone hating on the New Thesis for not looking like the 80s needs to get over themselves.


Skeleton Knight, Fruit of Evolution and Tsukimichi are all three proving to be perfectly fun generic Isekai shows, I hope they never stop making these.


The Executioner and Her Way of Life’s simuldub started on HIDIVE, and its first episode was quite interesting.  I’d been hearing about this one for awhile, so I’m excited for it.


Spy x Family is half done now and it’s still holding up well.


I can also now confirm that the first episode of Takt Op. Destiny takes place between episodes 4 and 5, if anyone would prefer to watch the show Chronologically.


The best episode of Lupin III part 6 so far was episode 4, Killers in The Diner, it was a neat little Lupin short story.  But the most recent episode aired on Toonami as of my posting this is the start of what could be a fairly interesting mini-Arc.


I’m also still enjoying Trapped In a Dating Sim, though I wasn’t able to watch episode 6 in time for this post thanks to Crunchyroll’s Beta issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment