Monday, January 1, 2018

Anime Weekly Updates

So for 2018, I’ve decided it might help better organize my Anime coverage to devote one post a week to my covering whatever currently airing Anime I watched.  I’ll make a tag specifically for it and thus normally not include them in the regular Anime tag.

What day of the week I do it may change, depends what the schedule each season is like.  I’m starting the year with the finishing of Fall 2017 shows doing them on Monday.  There might be some weeks taken off, particularly as we transition from one season to another.

These posts may sometimes include comments on other Anime I’d been watching, but no guarantees.  Also an Anime being covered in these doesn’t entirely preclude them from having posts dedicated specifically to them, but I’ll try to wait till the season is over before trying that.

The last episode of Yuki Yuna Season 2 will still get it’s own post, I’ve made a commitment there.

To start the year I’m finishing up what’s left from 2017, Simuldubs of Code:Realize, A Sister’s All You Need and Anime Gataris.  And the final episodes of Fate/Apocrypha and Yuki Yuna is a Hero season 2.

Code:Realize 10th episode aired on the last Tuesday of 2017.  It’s been fun but not as great as I was hoping it would be.

Fate/Apocrypha finished, and I found it pretty enjoyable.

For the Winter 2018 season.  Certain shows I’m interested in I’ll try to wait for the Dub for no matter how long that may be, like Overlord season 2.  So I’ll mostly be following Simuldubs.  Though I may try the new PreCrue season, Hugtto, but that doesn’t start till February.

A few Simuldubs I already know I plan to watch.  Some may be added to what I’ll list here.

Citrus, I’m worried this may only get half length episodes like Netsusou Trap had.  But Citrus is better source material to start with, if I have a favorite Manga it’s Citrus.  It is a truly wonderful Yuri.

Death March to A Parallel World Rhapsody, hopefully this will prove as fun for me as Smartphone did back in the summer.  I am a new convert to the Isekai bandwagon.

Katana Maidens also has my attention, but I have no idea what to expect from it.

I would like to follow the new Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card.  Thing is I’m far from caught up on the original (and since I never added it to my MAL I don’t even remember exactly where I left off).  It’s supposed to be a sort of Reset so one doesn’t necessarily need to be caught up, and I didn’t watch old Kino before trying the new Kino.  So basically this one is complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment