Monday, January 8, 2018

The first week of 2018 is over

So in the first post on this I said what day of the week it happens may change.  While at the start I realized I may sometimes want to have this up before Sunday's over, it depends on the timing of things.

Code:Realize is not as great as I was hoping it would be.  But it has been fun, nothing I can say is wrong with it.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero season 2 has finished.  I would have preferred a longer season, but overall I like what they did.  I think it might have been better received as a movie.

Anime Gataris episode 10 was awesomely ridiculous.  It is definitely The show of the fall 2017 season.

A Sister's All You Need episode 10 ruined my hopes of getting something truly gender subversive.  I normally wouldn't drop a show when I've already seen this much of it. But in this case I might.

Meanwhile I just watched season 1 of New Game, and I'll probably watch season 2 soon.

I'm glad Amazon ended their Anime Strike service.  Now we just need to find some way to resolve Netflix's disagreement with the Anime Community.  I don't want to lose the effort Netflix puts into getting stuff Dubbed.

Update: Overlord Season 2 has been added the list of FUNimation SimulDubs for the Winter Season.  So I'll be watching that as well.  I may have already decided to consider adding other additional shows, but I don't want to commit to trying anything else just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment