Saturday, April 21, 2018

Anime Weekly Updates, Omer 14: Transitioning from Winter to Spring is slow in Wisconsin.

I've now seen three episodes of Magical Girl Site.  It seems much of what I liked about the first episode was only for the first episode.  But I'm gonna keep up with it for now.

They actually Dubbed the Recap episode for Katana Maidens, that's become generally pretty rare.  It was an adequate Recap.

Did I mention in the last update that I'd watched all of Fate/Extra? Or did I watch that later?  Fate/Extra Last Encore I think is the most disappointing Fate/ show so far.  It wasn't too concerned with making itself accessible to people who didn't play the games.  And my main interest was Type Moon's take on Nero which really wasn't explored much.  So it has lots of cool trippy Madoka esque visuals, but that's about it.

Death March to a Parallel Wold Rhapsody finished.  I will say it was a perfectly okay show, but nothing on Smartphone.

Overlord II has one episode left, I'd say it's exciting conclusion has made up for a lot of the slowness before.

Hugto Precure is remaining pretty good.

For Spring few of what interests me is getting Simuldubbed.  The SAO spin off and Lupin III I'm gonna wait for the Dub no matter what.  So if I feel up to it I'm gonna try to watch Subbed the ones with the best Yuri Potential.  But before that I want to re-watch some old favorites, and maybe revisit some 2017 shows I dropped or put on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment