Monday, April 2, 2018

I'm still Watching Anime

Now that the Winter season has ended I decided to start checking out some stuff that wasn't Dubbed.

I watched three episodes of Slow Start, it's a solid Cute Girls show I'll probably watch more later.

I've watched the four Episodes released so far of that Fate/ Cooking show.  It's an amusing little side story.

I watched a few episodes of A.I.C.O. and have mixed feeling about it.

Hugtto PreCure remains a pretty solid Magical Girl Show.

For Simuldubs I gave up on PopTeamEpic, the rest I'd been covering I'm still following.  Katana Maidens is still the best.

The lack of activity on this Blog lately has been a combination of a sudden surge of things I wanted to do on my other Blogs.  Combined with my starting to do what others are doing and use Twitter for expressing random thoughts on stuff I recently watched.  Like this Pretty Sammy Thread.

Some of what I plan to do on the Comparative Mythology Blog is Anime related.

I'll hopefully have a lot more to say once the Spring Simuldubs start.

No comments:

Post a Comment