Friday, April 13, 2018

Anime Weekly Updates, Omer 6: Citrus has ended

I finally got to see the Simuldub of the last episode of Citrus.  I have given the show a 10 on MAL.  That may seem overly generous, but it was a perfectly solid adaptation of my favorite Manga.

I watched the permire of Cutey Honey Universe, which was fun, but I was never able to get that into Cutey Honey so I don't know if I'll be sticking with it.

I'm gonna try out some Fate/Extra.

Core 1 of Katana Maidens ended, and it was pretty good.  I hope Core 2 ups the ante because I really want this to become the Anime of the year.

The shows that I know FUNimation will be Simuldubbing I'm waiting for the Simuldub for, as usual.  I know I'll be checking out Steins;Gate 0 and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.  I may try to catch up on Full Metal Panic in time but I doubt it.

I'm not sure I'll watch episode 2 of Magical Girl Site right when it drops, but I will continue watching it.  I have decided to simply judge it on it's own merits, not caring what it says about the Magical Girl Genre or Madoka or whatever.  Being nominally a Magical Girl show is why I checked it out, but what interests me about it was more it providing a not at all sugar coated depiction of bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment