Sunday, May 6, 2018

Anime Weekly Updates, Omer 29: Spring has truely arrived.

Well this last week wound up being fairly busy.

It's been a little over a week actually, so I've seen two episodes of Hugtto Precure, and I'm definitely enjoying this Lulu arc so far.

The second core of Katana Maidens got off to a pretty interesting start.  If the second Core can top the first Core this will probably be the show of the year.

Episode two of Legend of The Galactic Heroes was pretty good, what I thought was happening at the end of episode 1 turns out to be wrong because I had TLJ on the brain.  Still I do think this may turn out to be better Star Wars then the actual Star Wars we've been getting.

Steins;Gate 0 had a pretty good start.  The Dub actually had Monica Rail speaking Japanese which sounded strangely awesome.  And for the time being I'm optimistic that they'll be handling Ruka's gender identity better now.

I also started and caught up on both Comic Girls and Last Period.  They're both pretty fun shows.

Episode 5 of the Fate/ Cooking show also dropped, this one focused a lot on Sakura.  I think I've developed a Purple Hair fetish.

And then Magical Girl Site had a pretty tense and eventful episode 5.

I haven't spent as much time watching older shows as I wanted to, though I did finish Amagi Brilliant Park.  But I'll fix that in due time.

I've decided I am gonna wait on Full Metal Panic.

Over all I'd say this Spring Season is gonna be pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment