Monday, November 12, 2018

Anime Weekly Update: Deep into November.

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-San aka Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighborhood’s episode 5 introduced our two secondary characters to each other, and had some fun with Curry and Garlic.

Wow, great job Conception, it didn’t take long at all for episode 2 to ruin what I found interesting about it.

I was late in getting to Release The Spyce episode 4, and eventually decided to maybe just wait and watch episodes 4 and 5 back to back.  But the thing is now that the plot is picking up I feel like I may need to wait for the Dub because I’m not following the episode much at all.

Episode 11 of Attack on Titan Season 3 was an informative episode.

The Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 3 was great.

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight episode 3 had some good stuff, but…. 

I’m all for Anime that takes some part of history and flips a bunch of the genders.  But in the case of Jeanne what’s interesting about her story has a lot to do with it being unusual at the time for women to take such roles.  And then you add in the other fairly common mistake sin how to fictionalize Jeanne and I mostly wind up wishing this was just a made up fantasy world.

Ms. Vampire episode 6 was fun.

Episode 12 of season 3 of Attack on Titan was okay. Apparently MAL is choosing to organize season 3 of AoT into two seasons.

Hugtto!PreCure episode 39 was a pretty good shake up.

I saw the Detective Pikachu trailer and it was awesome, this film’s gonna rock.  I love that they used that song from the first Super Smash Bros trailer.

Slime Isekai episode 4 was pretty good, this show is pretty solid so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment