Thursday, November 1, 2018

Anime Weekly Update: October becomes November

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-San aka Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighborhood’s episode 4 introduced a new Vampire, and it was pretty fun.

Episode 10 of Attack On Titan season 3 was a moody episode.

Episode 2 of That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime was decent.

That was the last of the new Anime I watched in October, then November began.

I watched the first episode of Conception, dubbed, not right when it dropped, I waited a bit deciding if I wanted to try it.  I watched it hoping it might be another show to be surprising free of the Fanservice I dislike in-spite of its premise, and for the first episode I’d say it was.  I did a post last year explaining how what I mean by Anime Fanservice isn't anything you could fap to, but actually pretty all stuff I don’t desire to fap to.

The people not being kind to this first episode come from two angles.  You got the Anime Feminist review that is all “what an obvious male fantasy” while I’m noticing that the male lead was arguably objectified more then the girls.  And then the more Meme driven Gigguk who’s all “why be about Sex if it isn’t an actual Hentai”, but I don’t enjoy a lot of Hentai because I want to see people make love rather than mindless humping.

Episode 11 of Food/Stay Night focused on Archer for a change, which was fun.

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and The Alchemist Knight episode 2 was……. So the gimmick for this Anime take on Jeanne d’Arc is that she’s basically Wolverine.

I think I might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment