Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Week 47 Update

Ms Vampire Who Lives In My Neighborhood episode 8 was a pretty solid episode.

My tolerance of Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and The Alchemist Knight is growing thin, episode 5 was quiet fixated on Rape and Purity.

Well I’ve watched all of A Certain Magical Index season 1 and 2 as well as A Certain Scientific Railgun season 1 and 2, dubbed of course.  And now I’ve started A Certain Magical Index III having watched the Dubs of the first 5 episodes by the end of Saturday November 24th.  It’s been awhile since I did such a massive Binge project, it was quite a rewarding experience.

Hugtto!PreCure episode 41 was pretty good.

I finally got to see Heaven’s Feel Presage Flower now that the Dub is available.  I made some Tweets about it.
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir/status/1066985506821627904

Episode 6 of Slime Incarnation was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment