Saturday, December 1, 2018

12 Days of Anime Christmas

I’m not planning to play by the rules of any existing 12 Days of Anime project like the one Zeria is taking part in.  But I will try to post something on this blog that is at least tangentially related to both Anime and Christmas for the 14th through 25th of December 2018.  Some of them may wind up being pretty weak posts, but I will try.  I may also decide to do something on YouTube for at least one of them, but if so it’ll get a blog post promoting it.

Zeria’s project of sharing Anime related stories from earlier in the year doesn’t suit me at all.  Generally I’ve been trying to post about such experiences when they happened.  If I look back on the year that’ll be for New Years.  But doing some sort of Anime Christmas extravaganza does intrigue me.

I don’t know how much Christmas related stuff I’ll be doing on my other blogs, I think I’ll try to mostly get them done before this project starts.   I have at least one planned for the Prophecy Blog where I continue to defend my firm belief against mainstream modern convention that Jesus probably was born in December or early January on the 25th of Kislev aka the first day of Hanukkah.  You should also keep an eye on my Tumblr where I’ll try to copy/paste there some older Christmas related posts.

I did already post on on the Shepherds in Winter issue.
https://midseventiethweekrapture.blogspot.com/2018/12/shepherds-in-winter.html

Update, Christmas is also Relevant to Universal Salvation.
https://solascripturachristianliberty.blogspot.com/2018/12/robin-parry-on-universal-salvation-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment