Thursday, December 27, 2018

A Certain Magical Index is awesome

This week's Slime Incarnation and Hugtto!PreCure were still pretty good.

And I just watched episodes 7-9 of Index season 3, Dubbed of course.

I talked a lot on Twitter about Index and Railgun when I first got into them last November, I love em and season 3 is not disappointing.

The Raildex franchise is another Anime example of what I was talking about liking from Anime in "We don't Trade Lives", I wish I was already familiar with it when I wrote that.

This franchise is also I think likely to be Linkara's favorite Anime if he ever watched it.  I'm similar to Linkara in a lot of ways, as a fellow Teen Titans fan and having a similar history with Power Rangers and Pokemon.  But I'm also aware of where we're different, we'll never see eye to eye on Snyder's Superman films or Identity Crisis.  So Index/Railgun is not quite my favorite Anime franchise but I suspect it could become Linkara's.

It really is the perfect Anime to get an old school Western Nerd like I used to be into Anime in a similar way to Code Geass which played a big role in getting me into Anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment