Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Hanukkah Anime Weekly Update

Episode 6 of A Certain Magical Index III was pretty good, it finished off an arc so maybe I’ll wait a couple weeks before starting the next one.

Episode 9 of Ms Vampire was a lot of fun.

Episode 12 of Food/Stay Night was a Christmas episode which was nice, maybe it’ll worthy of a deeper break down later in the month.  Turns out the show will have a 13th Episode, so it won’t be finished before the year ends.

Episode 42 of Hugtto!PreCure was pretty emotional but satisfying in the end.

Episode 7 of That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime was dope.

If I make a post looking back on 2018 it’ll probably be after new years.  As is it looks like my last post of 2018 will be the last Anime Weekly Update.  I started this project at the beginning of 2018 planning to do it for the year with no guarantee of continuing it next year.  And I think I’ll stick with that, and in 2019 just do posts on current Anime I’m watching whenever something hits me.  To many of these posts felt forced and often saying nothing more than “well, I watched this week’s episodes”.

No comments:

Post a Comment