Monday, November 19, 2018

Anime Weekly Updates, a Thankful Season

Ulysses: Jeanne d’Arc and the Alchemist Knight episode 4 was…. Damn I’m really conflicted on this show.  If it wasn’t about Jeanne but rather a made up fantasy world I’d be a lot less critical about certain things.

Ms Vampire who Lives in my Neighbourhood I referred to as the only show I’m consistently enjoying this season.  It’s really more like it’s the only show that isn’t mildly bothering me at any points.  It's CGDCT appeal still can’t compete with the greats of the Genre just yet.  Episode 7 was pretty decent, I’m glad the Beach Episode routine didn’t go on too long.

The above statement was about specifically Fall shows and obviously doesn’t include Hugtto!PreCure which has been awesome, episode 40 was quite fun as it finally clarified a lot of things.

In the meantime I also decided to watch A Certain Magical Index which is proving to be a pretty interesting show.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 4 was pretty good, so I’ve got two Fall shows I’m mostly enjoying.

This coming Wednesday I'm planning on watching season one of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha dubbed, and then on Thanksgiving I'll do A's.

No comments:

Post a Comment