Sunday, December 13, 2020

Anime 2020 deep into December

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..

https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir

https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir 

Also here is the introductory post for this series.

https://jaredmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html


Our Last Crusade episode 6 reminded me how tired I’ve gotten of people with superpowers being persecuted minorities in speculative fiction.


HigurashiGou episode 11 was good, still not sure what to make of this arc.  I didn’t finish episode 4 of the Dub, not really because of the Dub itself, at least it didn't create new issues.  It just didn’t take long for me to realize I don’t really wanna rewatch this one, the first arc is kind of the least rewatchable for me in the old show too, and this different ending was just not as shocking as I feel they wanted it to be.  I may wait to return to the Dub till I can binge it a good chunk of it.


Million Lives Isekai episode 5 was very amusing.


Yashahime episode 6 was very conventional.


TONIKAWA episode 4 was totally fun.


Warlords of Sigrdrifa episode 5 was better than last episode.


Ya know this huge arc of SAO is starting to remind me of my issue with True Blood and Game Of Thrones, jumping around all over the place constantly to barely connected plotlines.  Meanwhile this episode randomly threw in the Anime only Movie characters and it felt totally awkward.


Talentless Nana episode 11 was good.  To a certain extent what I said about Our last Crusade is applicable to this show too, but that’s mostly from what I've told about where the Manga goes later.


No comments:

Post a Comment