Sunday, December 6, 2020

Final month of 2020 starts

 I watched the High School Fleet movie which in Japan came out in January of this year.  The series from 2016 was pretty good and this movie was a lot of fun too.  My favorite part was when that one Captain goes full Batman.

Well I watched the first two episodes of TONIKAWA and they were pretty amusing.

HigurashiGou included some scenes I’m pretty sure we didn’t get till Kai last time, but were I imagine always part of the Question Arc in the VN.

Assault Lily Bouquet episode 5 was very fun.  This show is a throwback to the old Catholic School set Yuri genre but with modern Action Anime tropes thrown in.

Million Lives Isekai episode 4 was alright.  The continent they’re on looks like Australia.  Glasses called herself a Magi-cal girl which made me realize something about how that term is mapped onto the lip flap of Mahou Shoujo.

Wandering Witch has a Dub starting, I thought the Dubs would have been done starting a few weeks ago.  If I give this show a second chance for the Dub it won’t be till the Dub has gotten past what I already saw subbed.  So for now I have no comments on it.

Yashahime episode 5 was alright.

The Day I Became A God episode 4 was hilarious.

TONIKAWA episode 3 was pretty fun at first, but the absurdity of that Three’s Company esque misunderstanding at the end was a little much.

Warlords of Sigrdrifa episode 4 was a beach episode.  I don’t like beach episodes, they’re rough, coarse, irritating and they get everywhere.

Well I think I have an idea of where Alicization is going next.

Talentless Nana episode 10 was okay.

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..

https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir

https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir 

Also here is the introductory post for this series.

https://jaredmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html

No comments:

Post a Comment