Sunday, December 27, 2020

Anime 2020 ends for now

Follow my Anime viewing in real time at these links..

https://myanimelist.net/profile/JaredMithrandir

https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir 

Also here is the introductory post for this series.

https://jaredmithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2020/01/anime-2020.html


The first 4 episodes of Gleipnir were interesting.  Aspects of it aren’t to my general tastes but it is interesting.


Okay, I have no idea what to make of the ending of episode 13 of HigurashiGou.  There will likely be a delay in my starting the next arc, I think I need to take a break.


Million Lives Isekai episode 7 was fun, I wonder if that “most Talent” comment was a subtle meta gag?


Yashahime episode 8 was neat.


TONIKAWA episodes 5 and 6 were both pretty cute.


Talentless Nana’s season finale was pretty good.


Gleipnir episode 5 was fine I guess, but I don’t think this show is for me.


This is it for my Anime 2020 tag in actual 2020, I’ll be continuing it next year as I finish shows and maybe watch some stuff I didn’t watch right away.  I’m gonna make a point not to watch whatever remaining new episodes of the shows I follow come out till new years day at least.


My next year long seasonal Anime project won’t begin till April, I’m still working on exactly what to call it.


If I had to right now declare something my favorite Anime of 2020, it would probably be Railgun T.


I will before the year’s over probably make a post looking back at the last decade.  But jsut case I'll here wish my readers a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment