Saturday, June 19, 2021

More Spring Seasonal Anime for 2021

 I watched the first episode of that Full Dive VRMMO Anime and it was pretty intriguing.

So I’m A Spider, So What episode 16 begins with exposition about how everyone reincarnated was given a form that suited their personality.  Then later in the same episode we are reminded that the Red haired girl was Assigned Male At Birth back in Japan.  So I think they just snuck in some Trans representation.

300 Slimes episode 3 was very good.

Combatants will be Dispatched episode 4 was amusing.

Slime Incarnation season 2 episode 11 was very good.

Episode 2 of Full Dive was also pretty entertaining.

Record of Ragnarok is a really Ugly looking show, so I couldn’t even finish one episode of it.

So I’m A Spider, So What episode 17 was excellent, this show is proving to be quite awesome.

Episode 4 of 300 Slimes was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment