Sunday, June 27, 2021

Things are changing for Summer 2021

Combatants Will Be Dispatched episodes 5-6 were enjoyable.  But I think this show might be a little outside my taste in certain areas.

I finished the second season of Slime Incarnation and it was fine.

Okay as of episode 3 I think I’m about fed up with Full Dive.

So I’m A Spider, So What Episode 18 was very interesting.  The whole sequence with baby Sofia revealing these reincarnations have fully developed self awareness as infants is kind of scary in a way.

The religion stuff can get confusing, both worship the same Goddess it seems but only one references the Goddess in what they’re usually called.

So I've been pretty sure for a while now that the SpiderChan and Shun storyline take place at different time periods.  But in this episode when they’re cutting aware from either main group it makes me very confused about when we currently are.

I’ve decided to drop both Combatants will be Dispatched and Full Dive.  Maybe I’ll give them a second in the future but they certainly aren’t what I like to watch weekly.

I think I’m starting to get a little bored of 300 Slimes.  I like Slice of Life and Isekai, but I think usually not at the same time.

Episode 2 of 86 was interesting.  Now that I know more of what the premise is, I can watch it more properly.

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment