Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Anime Seasonal Simuldubs for June 2021 so far

First here is the introductory post for this series.

https://mithrandirolorin.blogspot.com/2021/04/anime-torah-year-introduction-post.html


So I’m A Spider, So What Episode 15 was okay.  It’s interesting how SpiderChan’s story takes place at a different time period because those who reincarnated as humans still had to wait till they were teenagers in order to be able to do anything.


The second episode of 300 Slimes was pretty funny.


I tried Dragon Goes House Hunting, but it really isn’t what I’m into.


I watched the first 3 episodes of Combatants Will Be Dispatched, they were fun but I don’t know if it’ll keep my attention.


To Your Eternity is good, but it’s not a show I want to watch.


That Time I Got Reincarnated as A Slime season 2 episode 10 was kinda dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment