Monday, September 24, 2018

Autumn approaches, Anime Weekly Update

Overlord III with episode 8 is definitely losing me.  This darker direction is not what I need right now.

Happy Sugar Life episode 11 was a good episode.

Revue Starlight episode 11 was rather dull.

Attack on Titan season 3 episode 5 was awesome, it reminded me of Battlestar Galactica, the 2000s version.

Steins;Gate 0 episode 20 was pretty good, I’m hyped for the coming episodes.

I’ve dropped Ragnarok and also decided to put Overlord III on hold for the time being.

Lately the Anime I’ve been watching in my spare time have all been Pokemon stuff.  Though I still have no desire to really get into Sun and Moon.  At any rate I’ll be watching even more Pokemon in the time to come.  I think it’s proven to be pretty good for my mindset.  Also some Pokemon related content on YouTube, stuff from Suede and Linkara, some Abridged material, and so on.

I'm not sure to what extent I'll be continuing this Anime Weekly Updates project.  Next week the two Subs I've followed for the Summer will end so I'll likely try to give some final thoughts on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment