Saturday, September 1, 2018

September Begins

There is no guarantee I’ll bother to comment on every Hugtto!PreCure episode from this point on.  Episode 29 was okay filler.

Steins;Gate 0 episode 17 was quite a ride.

Overlord III episode 5 was a nice fun episode.

How NOT to Summon A Demon Lord episode 6 was okay.  I may wind up dropping this show, it’s not bad but I can only take so much Ecchi.

Episode 9 of Food/Stay Night dropped, and it was a fun episode.  But I can’t help but notice that Caster/Medea is perhaps the most changed character in these Parody AUs, she’s much more submissive than the awesome Witch we originally got.

Episode 8 of Revue Starlight was very good.  I’m still apprehensive about the time loop plot twist, but this episode was quite good.

Episode 8 of Happy Sugar Life was great, the show is really getting interesting now.

Episode 6 of Ragnarock was partly a Hot Spring episode and then some other filler. 

I watched Sword Art Online Alternative and may decide to make a post on it, or maybe not, the short versions is I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment