Saturday, September 8, 2018

The First Week of September Anime Update

Steins;Gate 0 episode 18 was a very intense episode, I’m unsure exactly what happened at the end.

Episode 6 of Overlord III was okay.

I couldn’t get far into episode 7 of How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord, so I’ve decided to drop it for now.  Mother’s Basement decided call this a good show and Ragnarock bad, in some ways yes narrativly speaking Ragnarock does more of what annoys me.  But it’s this show that has the over exaggerated Ecchi I simply hate.

Shera I would enjoy a lot more if her character design was like Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War.  Deedlit’s character design is the main reason I keep trying to give that old fantasy Anime a shot, but it’s story keeps failing to engage me.  Yet I got idiots telling me how annoyed I am by these ridiculous mounds of gelatin must mean I don’t like breasts, but I am a Makoto Kino fan, and back when I was more a Western Comic Book Nerd I fapped to Power Girl plenty.  Yes, you read that right, in Ecchi Anime there are breasts so ridiculous I’m now thinking of Power Girl's as plausible and realistic in comparison. 

With Rem I feel like it doesn’t match her character how much skin she’s showing, she gives off a much more modest vibe, so how she’s dressing just feels inconsistent.

Happy Sugar Life episode 9 was gut wrenching.

Revue Starlight episode 9 was good.  It’s weird how they introduced the time loop twist as this big thing in episode 7 but them seem to have pretty quickly resolved that aspect of the plot.

Episode 9 of Ragnarok had me thinking of The Ten Commandments.  This show continues to amaze me.

With Episode 3 of Season 3 of Attack On Titan the story is finally getting interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment