Sunday, September 16, 2018

September Anime Update Week 2

Episode 31 of Hugtto!PreCure was an upgrade episode, but I still don’t have much to say about it.

Steins;Gate 0 episode 19 was very good, I think this quasi sequel may indeed prove to be worth it.

With episode 7 of Overlord III it looks like they’re finally trying to make up for lost time in actually making our villain protagonists look villainous.  Not exactly what I was in the mood for right now.

Episode 10 of Happy Sugar Life was a pretty revealing episode.

The 4th episode of Attack on Titan season 3 was interesting.

Revue Starlight had a good start, but it’s been slowly losing me.  It’s visual Aesthetic shows that this is being made by a protege of Ikuhara, but they don’t have Ikuhara’s true talent.  I was watching episode 10 on my Laptop with earphones in while my brother was watching a friggin lifetime movie on TV, and the lifetime movie was managing to distract me from my trippy Yuri Anime.

After watching episode 8 of Ragnarok, I’d have to say my enthusiasm for that show is waning a bit as well.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think I’m getting bored of Hugtto!PreCure.  For the first the half of 2018 it was phenomenal, looking to be a 10 out of 10 show.  But the last few weeks have like it’s entered stall mode, and now episode 32 felt like a chore to finish.

Basically the Summer season is looking pretty weak now, with the only one keeping me particularly engaged is the carry over form last season, and even that is inferior to the show it’s a spin off of.

It may be over a week before I post the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment